Single Member Company Registration
Single Member Company Registration in Pakistan:
SECP (Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan) provides services for single member company registration in Pakistan, to those business individuals who are not interested to make any partner in business and wants to run business individual.
The process of single member company registration is the same as registering private limited companies in Pakistan under the companies ordinariness 1984.
For single member company registration in Pakistan, local regional company registration offices are working for company registration services.
Requirements for Single Member Company Registration in Pakistan
- Company Name / Business name
- Copy of CNIC / Passport of Director / Chief Executive (passport in case of foreign director)
- Copy of CNIC / Passport of Company Secretary
- Address of the company
- Capital of the company
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Power of Attorney
- Appropriate Official Fee (non-refundable)
Single member company Registration Process in Pakistan:
After confirmation of official bank fee, relevant CRO (Company registration office) takes around Two weeks for completion of new company registration process in Pakistan. If there is any discrepancy arises, it may take more time, so here it is strongly recommended to take the services of experienced professionals who can file your company registration documents and save your precious time.
Advantages of Single Member company registration in Pakistan:
- No one can keep the same name
- Unique Registration number (CUIN)
- unlimited life
- Limited liability in case of business lose
- Director may withdraw monthly salary / remuneration
- No interference of other directors
- Self decision maker
- Reduction in Tax rates
- Easy to winding up process
- Easy process to change of company name, address, memorandum and Articles of Association
If you need to register your private limited company throughout Pakistan, you may contact us: email@example.com